Believes about mistakes can prevent teams from working at full speed. Your culture about mistakes makes the difference between being a top performing and someone from the heap. So, knowing how to approach mistakes in the most productive way and building a culture around that is a skill that will make the difference.
• Measure our team members by achievements not mistakes
• Mistakes are an important part of improvement
• If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not being bold enough
• Getting out of the known expands your boundaries, making mistakes is part of the process. If you make mistakes learn from them
• The only useless mistakes are the ones that people don’t learn from
• Neglectful behaviour is not a mistake, there is no excuse for it.
• If you make the same mistake twice, then you are not learning enough from them.
• We measure output via KPIs, rocks and ultimately performance review compare achievements vs. neglectful mistakes,